FAID Quantum Software
FAID Quantum fatigue assessment software is a powerful analytical tool, used to identify fatigue exposure and support the management of hours of work within an organisation’s fatigue management plan.
Proven and effective
Based on real-world data, FAID Quantum has been successfully applied across a range of industries including rail, aviation, mining, policing, emergency services, health, construction, energy and more.
FAID Quantum supports proactive, reactive and predictive fatigue management in line with ICAO requirements.
Utilising two validated biomathematical models, FAID Quantum provides a richer overall understanding of fatigue exposures.
FAID Quantum is a practical, proven and cost-effective management solution.
A range of options to meet your needs
Offering the following capabilities:
- Highly accurate sleep-wake prediction
- Ability to set fatigue tolerance levels and task risk
- Optional time zone and circadian disruption calculations
- Optional crew augmentation (for resting pilots on long flights)
- Optional input of actual sleep-wake data
- Optional input and review of external results
- Easy to use for large data sets
FAID Quantum is available in versions to suit both businesses and individuals: