FAID Quantum Software
FAID Quantum fatigue assessment software is a powerful analytical tool, which can help identify fatigue exposures and support the management of hours of work within an organisation’s fatigue management plan.
FAID Quantum utilises two discrete biomathematical models (BMMs) to provide a richer overall understanding of fatigue exposures.
FAID Quantum provides:
- Output in two scales – predicted Karolinska Sleepiness Scale (KSS) and FAID Score
- Highly accurate sleep-wake prediction
- Peer-reviewed, documented scientific model
- Biomathematical modelling based on real-world data
- A cost-effective management solution
FAID Quantum offers the following capabilities:
- Sleep prediction
- Optional time zone and circadian disruption calculations
- Optional crew augmentation (for resting pilots on long flights)
- Optional input of actual sleep-wake data
- Optional input and review of external results
- Easy to use for large data sets
InterDynamics’ FAID software and biomathematical model (BMM) has been a global standard for fatigue exposure prediction and fatigue management since its introduction in the late 1990s. In 2016, InterDynamics set a new standard with FAID Quantum, which offers a whole new level of scientifically-verified alertness prediction with the addition of a new BMM.
FAID Quantum is available in versions to suit both businesses and individuals: