The training sets three clear objectives:
- Learn the functionality of the FAID Quantum software
- Understand the use of FAID Quantum within the context of a Fatigue Risk Management Solution
- Interpret and use the output scores from FAID Quantum correctly
Our training also demonstrates how FAID Quantum can be used to support the decision-making process, when designing rosters or adding shifts to working rosters for instance.
The training can be up to four hours in duration and InterDynamics offers two options:
- On-site workshops which are best suited to groups of 8 attendees or less; and
- Webinar training, which is best suited to groups of four or less. NOTE: these webinars can be delivered over several sessions, minimum 1 hour blocks.