Fatigue Risk Management System (FRMS) Management Workshops
FRMS Management Workshops can be used to engage and inform your management team on general fatigue management issues or those specific to your organisation. These workshops can be used at the start of your FRMS program to provide general awareness and information, or once data has been gathered on the fatigue related risks within your work site.
FRMS Management Workshops can include:
- General fatigue awareness training
- Discussion on the core elements of an effective FRMS
- Review of hours of work fatigue exposures
- Discussing results of Fatigue Hazard Analysis risk assessments
- Review of Managing Fatigue Survey results
- Workshopping appropriate action plans and next steps
- Organisational fatigue risk grading (GRAID FRMS) reviews
- Relevant case studies
These management workshops provide an invaluable opportunity to reach a shared understanding of the issues, and commitment from key stakeholders to the process and way forward. Management team attendees gain confidence through the process to proactively oversee and provide leadership on this important issue.