Our Executive Team
InterDynamics is made up of a professional team with many years of experience in simulation modelling, software development and fatigue risk management. It is led by:
PETER PAGE (B.App.Sc (Civ Eng), Grad Dip Computing, Grad Dip Man (Technology Management))
Peter is the Managing Director of InterDynamics. He brings 40 years of professional and technical expertise which includes:
- Engineering research into rail vehicle/track interaction (nationally funded multiyear project)
- Project cost and schedule control of major rail construction projects (two > $250M)
- Resource and service planning for national railway
- Development of software and selection of hardware for high speed A to D conversion and power spectral analysis of results
- Development (either coding or as co-designer) of simulation based planning tools for rail service planning, loco deployment, crew rostering, rail maintenance, whole of multi-modal supply chains, maintenance and production workshops, ore and metallurgical process plants, cashflow projections and more
- Programming skills in FORTRAN, Pascal, BASIC & Planimate
- Developing functional specifications for simulation model based decision support tools
- Development of algorithms and solution methodologies for simulating complex dynamics systems
- Implementation of academic IP to support practical operations decision making (particularly sleep and fatigue research)
- Development and delivery of fatigue risk management software and support services
TONY RICHES (Grad Dip. Integrated Freight Systems Management, Dip. IT)
Tony is the General Manager of our Decision Support Solutions team. He has over 20 years of industry experience in supply chain planning, design and modelling. For InterDynamics he has worked with clients around the world to model their operations, unlock capacity and improve performance for clients including:
- Alcoa – Logistics Planner for Alcoa Australia, Pit to Port supply chain model for CBG (Guinea)
- Aurizon/Queensland Rail – Network Capacity Planning, Rail Scheduling, Intermodal Terminal Modelling
- B&R Enclosures – Production Planning System
- BHP – Iron Ore supply chain model (WA Iron Ore)
- BMA – Coal Processing Plants (Mt Arthur Coal), Logistics Models (Peak Downs, Riverside, Goonyella)
- JSW Steel – Inbound Logistics Planning and Barge Scheduling
- Orica – Australian Logistics Model
- Rio Tinto – Hail Creek Stock Pile Capacity Planner
Tony also has almost 10 years experience working with BHP Iron Ore in Logistics Scheduling, Integrated Planning and Rail Operations. With a systems background he was able to design and write supply chain planning and rail scheduling systems to reduce reliance on manual spreadsheets. He has deep knowledge of supply chains and is well versed in the theory of constraints.
RICCARDO MACRI (B.App.Sc. Computer Studies)
Riccardo is the principal software architect of our Planimate Simulation Platform. He brings over 30 years of expertise which includes:
- Development of various commercial graphical applications that themselves are development environments for simulation and real time monitoring and control.
- Graphics programming for visualisation of data.
- Development of embedded software and real-time control systems (PID).
- Extensive experience developing for Windows, Linux and Azure Cloud.
- Computer communications, from electronics, microcontroller GPIO, low level serial, TCP/IP to implementing secured internet facing APIs.
- Data processing and storage skills from DSP and SQL to bespoke high performance solutions.
- Interfacing of disparate software systems, dotNET Interop/Reflection.
- Algorithm and Protocol development ranging from client/server knowledge management systems, control of communications equipment, cross platform plug-in architectures to complex train movement control logic and spatial routing algorithms.
- Computer security, encryption, public/private crypto and derivatives such as blockchain.